|Holidays, breaks, vacations in Tenerife
apartments for holidays in Canary Islands
Tenerife Holidays are enjoyed by over 12 million people every year.
A wide choice of apartments, beaches and attractions combined with a
fabulous climate and unique character make the Canary Islands a sought
after and popular holiday resort.|
If you haven't been here before, there's more about Tenerife below.
'Peace and quiet' holidays, a romantic break, nightlife, 'action or tranquillity'
sports, good food, interest and nature - nothing is in short supply.
Use the toolbar to find apartments and even more about holidays in Tenerife.|
See more on the Attractions pages
The main Tenerife holidays resorts|
For accommodation in these areas goto Apartments page
- Playa de las Americas - Sunny, great beaches, apartments and attractions
- Los Cristianos - Adjacent to Playa, beautiful harbour, slightly less tourist.
- Golf Del Sur - Full international course, but plenty for the non-golfer as well.
- Los Gigantes - Beautiful area, good for a quieter, more secluded holiday.
- Puerto de la Cruz - Lush and cultural but less sunny and more variable.
A safe, multilingual cosmopolitan atmosphere - for every age group
For a warm relaxing break, get apartments in holiday resorts around Playa de las Americas, San Eugenio, Torviscas
or Los Cristianos. Apart from perfect holidays weather, clean beaches and flexible lifestyle, every member of
the family, of all age groups will enjoy our uniquely blended and multinational culture. Tenerife provides a
wide diversity in apartments, food, entertainment, amenities and attractions, all round an island full of contrasts
and natural beauty.
Making the most of your Tenerife holiday - a little effort with bring high rewards.
Many visitors find laying around the pool and beach sun bathing is all they want, simply to wind down and recharge
themselves. You can make your holiday extra special by spending some time away from your resort and seeing
some of the island. If you hire a car for a few days, you will immediately be able to enjoy many of the other features
of Tenerife, here are a few points -
Don't miss the other Tenerife holiday related pages - just use the Holidays toolbar at the top of every page.
- Taxi fares from the South Tenerife airport, to the major southern resorts, is about 18,00 Euro's each way.
Even if you pay a small charge to collect the car at the airport, this saving will easily cover the cost of the first day's car hire.
- You will be able to reach the 'out of town' supermarkets, which offer significant savings on your shopping bill
compared with the shops in the immediate tourist areas of Tenerife.
- A variety of Tenerife beaches become easily reached, as well as some really interesting smaller resorts.
- Many of the finest Canarian restaurants are located outside the main resorts, and are easily reached by car.
'Canarian style' restaurants in Tenerife, off a cheap and superbly tasty experience.
- You can easily get to the other major attractions located around the island, such as Loro Parque,
Mount Teide (highest point in Tenerife, and Spain) and a variety of other interesting places.
- Driving is straightforward, all Tenerife roads use the modern internationally understood road signs.
- Use the 'Checklist' button to print a form that will help you not forget anything before travelling.
- English and Spanish are the main languages used in Tenerife, but virtually every other language is understood here.
These pages should answer your questions on almost any subject concerning Tenerife,
If you cannot find what you want, don't forget to try the index.
The Apartments page
details apartments available in Tenerife.
and the Reservation-Availability page
will help you find what is available
for specific your dates.